Warehouse 2nd Shift
Warehouse Associates are responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other. 3pm-10pm. Must be located in Charlotte.
- Welcome delivery trucks
- Receive and track shipments
- Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
- Tag and label merchandise
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver
The Whitaker Group prides itself on creating a healthy self-management working
environment to produce the most efficient and creative place of work. The Photographer
may have to handle equipment and materials that may be hazardous depending on the
Photographers creative eye.
The physical requirements may include but not limited to standing, walking, squatting,
lifting, bending. Previous experience within a photographic studio environment, not
required, but preferred.